We’d love for you to join us.
You are invited to experience local and regional history as a member of the Jefferson County Historical Association. The JCHA strives to cultivate experiences and discussions to further the study of Jefferson County’s history. Benefits include:
- Educational quarterly meetings featuring renowned authors & speakers
- Quarterly Newsletter, “The Jefferson Journal”
Publishing opportunities in “The Jefferson Journal”
- Local partnerships with historical sites
- Involvement with placement of historical markers
- 10% discount on all JCHA books
- Community engagement & exploration of local history through social events
Membership dues can be paid at any meeting via check, Venmo, Square/Point of Sale, cash,
credit card or the form below.
JCHA is a 501(c)3. All contributions are tax deductible.
Download the Membership form here and mail along with check.
Please make checks payable to JCHA and mail to:
Henry Bradford, Treasurer
P.O. Box 130285
Birmingham, AL 35213